Our expertise is in writing and updating reference books, non-fiction books and school science books. Recent projects have
- Developing the concept and writing the text for The Times Atlas of
Britain, The Times Atlas of London and the Royal Canadian Geographical Society Atlas of Canada.
- Writing updated online editions of A Guide to Countries of the World,
A Dictionary of Contemporary World History, A Dictionary of Writers and their Works and A Dictionary of Modern Political
Biography (for Oxford Reference Online/OUP).
- Providing monthly text updates for Oxford Reference
- Editor and co-author of The Broons' Days Oot, The Broons'
Book o' Gairdenin' Wisdoms, Oor Wullie's Dungarees Book for Boys, The History of The Beano and The History of The Dandy (for Waverley Books with DC Thomson).
- Co-author of Physics Student Textbook Grade
10 (for Pearson Education and the Ethiopian Ministry of Education).
- Co-author of Memory of the World (for UNESCO/Collins).
- Co-author of Great Expeditions: 50 Journeys that Changed the
World (for Collins).
- Co-author Queen Elizabeth II: Commemorating the Diamond
Jubilee (for Times Books).